Re: 回复: [edk2-devel] New Year, New PR Thread

Rebecca Cran rebecca at nuviainc.com
Mon Mar 8 02:43:17 UTC 2021

It was discussed in the recent Community Meeting last week.

Now that the stable tag has been created, I believe it's moving forward
as the highest priority task (behind, for example, converting the line
endings from Windows to UNIX).

--
Rebecca Cran

View/Reply Online (#72526): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/72526