[edk2-devel] Progress on getting Uncrustify working for EDK2?

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Tue Nov 9 15:08:32 UTC 2021

Submodule within which repo?  What would be the proposed location?

Would a fork of uncrustify maintained as a repo under TianoCore work as well?

There are CI checks (including extensive unit tests) and release generation that are built into uncrustify repo and I do not know if those will be functional if it is maintained as a submodule.

Thanks,

Mike

View/Reply Online (#83512): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/83512
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io