[edk2-devel] [edk2-announce] TianoCore Community Meeting Minutes - November 2021

Rebecca Cran rebecca at bsdio.com
Tue Nov 9 22:11:01 UTC 2021

On 11/9/21 3:03 PM, Teng, Lynn L wrote:

>     - **Question from Community**: Should we formalize the "Get Started with Git" and clean it up/raise awareness?

To clarify, the page is
https://github.com/tianocore/tianocore.github.io/wiki/Laszlo's-unkempt-git-guide-for-edk2-contributors-and-maintainers
- i.e. "Laszlo's unkempt git guide for edk2 contributors and
maintainers" that I suggested renaming to something more like "Getting
started with Git" or "Setting or your TianoCore development environment".

--
Rebecca Cran

View/Reply Online (#83529): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/83529
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io