[edk2-devel] Uncrustify configuration file and file/function templates

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Tue Nov 16 18:31:15 UTC 2021

Hi Michael,

Should we have 2 versions of the config file?

One used by automation tools such as CI and git hooks that do not use the
templates.

And another one that a developer can optionally use that will add the
templates for missing file/function headers that the developer then needs
to fill out.

One concern I have about the templates is if they get used but a developer
does not fill in the missing information.  It would be best if a CI check
rejects a file/function header that has not been filled in.

Mike

View/Reply Online (#83790): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/83790
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io