Re: 回复: [edk2-devel] Python2.7 is not working with the EDK2 build system

Steven Shi steven.shi at intel.com
Fri Oct 15 01:30:05 UTC 2021

I and other people around me met the python2 build failures (crash without clear error message) repeatedly. If we already decided not to support python2, we'd better enforce not to auto set the PYTHON_COMMAND as python2 any longer and give a notice message in the build command against python2 usage.

Thanks
Steven Shi

View/Reply Online (#82072): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/82072
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io