[edk2-devel] [edk2-libc Patch 1/1] AppPkg/Applications/Python: Remove py2.7.2 support from edk2-libc

Jayaprakash, N n.jayaprakash at intel.com
Mon Oct 25 16:40:14 UTC 2021

Hi Mike,

I have send V2 version of patch series to remove complete Py 2.7 support(including py 2.7.2 and py 2.7.10 versions removal).
Separate patches created for code and document changes.

There was some issue with running send email on my system, you would have got multiple emails with the same set of patches.
Please ignore the duplicate patch emails.

These are the patches sent for removing py 2.7 support completely from edk2-libc.
  AppPkg/Applications/Python: To remove the py2.7.2 uefi port code                              -    Code changes 2.7.2
  AppPkg/Applications/Python: to remove document references to py2.7.2                    -   Document changes 2.7.2
  AppPkg/Applications/Python: to remove py2.7.10 support from edk2-libc                    -   Code changes 2.7.10
  AppPkg/Applications/Python: to remove py2.7.10 references from edk2-libc               -   Document changes 2.7.10

Please review and do the needful.

Regards,
JP