[edk2-devel] [RFC] RISC-V QEMU virtual package

Gerd Hoffmann kraxel at redhat.com
Tue Sep 7 07:18:13 UTC 2021

On Mon, Sep 06, 2021 at 01:04:56PM +0000, Chang, Abner (HPS SW/FW Technologist) wrote:
> Ok thanks, do we need the two steps to migrate FDT modules under OvmfPkg/?
> 1. One patch set to clone  those modules under OvmfPkg/
> 2. One patch set of ArmVirtPkg change to use those modules and deletes the ones under ArmVirtPkg/.

Clearly "git mv" the files to keep git history.

Also update the references in the dsc and fdf files in the same patch
to avoid breaking the build.

I'd suggest to have one patch per module you are moving over.

> Another question, who would like to be the reviewers of OvmfPkg/Fdt/*? Any volunteers from CC list?

I'm already R: for all of OvmfPkg ;)

take care,
  Gerd

View/Reply Online (#80290): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/80290