[edk2-devel] EDK2 WilsonCityRVP BIOS Build Error

Nate DeSimone nathaniel.l.desimone at intel.com
Mon Apr 11 17:44:14 UTC 2022

Hi Akber,

It looks like you are trying to build without using the MinPlatform build script. Please try building using the following:

cd edk2
source edksetup.sh
cd ../edk2-platforms/Platform/Intel
python ./build_bios.py -p WilsonCityRvp

Thanks,
Nate

From: devel at edk2.groups.io <devel at edk2.groups.io> on behalf of Akber Basha J via groups.io <akberbasha.j=zohocorp.com at groups.io>
Date: Monday, April 11, 2022 at 4:38 AM
To: devel <devel at edk2.groups.io>
Cc: Sadafale, Mangesh <mangesh.s at zohocorp.com>
Subject: [edk2-devel] EDK2 WilsonCityRVP BIOS Build Error
Team,

We are getting build errors while trying to build BIOS for Intel WilsonCityRVP under WhitleyOpenBoardPkg platform.

Toolchains used:
GCC: 5 and 7 (getting same error for both GCC5 and GCC7)
IASL: 20211217
OS: Ubuntu-20.04-LTS
Source: Latest EDK2 "master" source is being used for compilation.

All pre-build tests has been run successfully.

With the above-mentioned toolchains, we could successfully able to build BIOS images for TigerlakeURVP platform. But for WhitleyOpenBoardPkg, errors are thrown.

Error screenshot has been attached with this mail for reference.

[cid:0.28869215260.7406330471487565094.180186afcd9__inline__img__src]

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Akber

View/Reply Online (#88718): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/88718