[edk2-devel] EDK2 WilsonCityRVP BIOS Build Error

Akber Basha J via groups.io akberbasha.j=zohocorp.com at groups.io
Wed Apr 20 06:29:16 UTC 2022

Team,

Any help/support available on this WilsonCityRvp BIOS build issue?

Regards,

Akber

---- On Mon, 11 Apr 2022 17:08:26 +0530 Akber Basha J <akberbasha.j at zohocorp.com> wrote ----

Team,

We are getting build errors while trying to build BIOS for Intel WilsonCityRVP under WhitleyOpenBoardPkg platform.

Toolchains used:

GCC: 5 and 7 (getting same error for both GCC5 and GCC7)

IASL: 20211217

OS: Ubuntu-20.04-LTS

Source: Latest EDK2 "master" source is being used for compilation.

All pre-build tests has been run successfully.

With the above-mentioned toolchains, we could successfully able to build BIOS images for TigerlakeURVP platform. But for WhitleyOpenBoardPkg, errors are thrown.

Error screenshot has been attached with this mail for reference.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Akber

View/Reply Online (#89110): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/89110