[edk2-devel] Packages Missing CI YAML Files

Michael Kubacki mikuback at linux.microsoft.com
Tue Aug 2 01:21:07 UTC 2022

I meant are the maintainers aware that their package does not have a
.ci.yaml file and they have intentionally made the decision to not
include the file.

Different packages are in different states. Some package maintainers
have explicitly chosen to comment out various plugins, put others in
audit mode, etc. It could also be decided to not have the file at all.
I'm also not sure who is responsible for ensuring whether all packages
have the file.

View/Reply Online (#92036): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/92036
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io