[edk2-devel] Problems building some Arm platforms (__stack_chk_guard/__stack_chk_fail, _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_)

Rebecca Cran rebecca at bsdio.com
Fri Aug 19 23:40:54 UTC 2022

./Features/Ext4Pkg/Ext4Pkg.dsc is also failing - with errors about
__stack_chk_guard and __stack_chk_fail.

And I get an error from Andy Hayes' email: "Your message couldn't be
delivered to the recipient because you don't have permission to send to it."

--
Rebecca Cran

View/Reply Online (#92587): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/92587
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io