回复: [edk2-devel][edk2-stable202208] MdeModulePkg build fails for AARCH64 on Ubuntu 22.04

gaoliming via groups.io gaoliming=byosoft.com.cn at groups.io
Thu Aug 25 02:04:59 UTC 2022

Bob:
  I mean this change brings the behavior change, but this patch doesn't highlight its impact and give the suggestion to modify the impacted DSC file. Otherwise, this impact can be raised and discussed early. Now, we are near to create edk2-stable202208. There is no enough time to discuss this change. So, I suggest to revert this change for stable tag 202208.

Andrew, Lefi and Mike:
  The commit 039bdb4d3e96f9c9264abf135b8a0eef2e2b4860 (BaseTools: Fix DSC LibraryClass precedence rule) introduces this issue. This commit was merged into Edk2 on Last month (2022 July 17th). But, its impact was reported on last week. Because we are near for the stable tag edk2-stable202208, we need to make the decision to keep this change or revert this change for this stable tag. Can you give your comments on this change?

Thanks
Liming

View/Reply Online (#92778): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/92778
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io