[edk2-devel] edk2-wiki: "How to build with Stuart" - suggested changes/additions

Sean spbrogan at outlook.com
Fri Dec 30 07:07:30 UTC 2022

Rebecca,

I don't see detailed instructions for how to build the base tools in the new wiki pages. But if you use the python /pytool method then a path file is generated and Stuart will set the path correctly.

This file should be used to build the base tools
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/blob/master/BaseTools/Edk2ToolsBuild.py

You can read a little more about the feature here. https://www.tianocore.org/edk2-pytool-extensions/features/sde/#path_env-descriptors

Thanks
Sean