[edk2-devel] PcdDebugPropertyMask in DSC: How to I set different values for PEI and DXE?

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Wed Feb 16 22:10:44 UTC 2022

Hi Andrew,

Current DSC syntax for platform scoped [PcdsXXX] sections only supports
CPU Arch and SKUID.

So there is no mechanism today to specify different PCD values based on
module type.

You can manage this in the DSC file, but it does require the module
scoped <PcdXXX> section for each module INF that requires a different
value that the platform scoped [PcdXXX] section.

Mike

View/Reply Online (#86713): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/86713
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io