[edk2-devel] Clarification of Memory management in PEI phase

Michael Kubacki mikuback at linux.microsoft.com
Thu Jun 23 00:10:04 UTC 2022

I agree with other comments here. I mainly want to add that if you're
new to PI/UEFI, you might find the following resource helpful for tying
together some pieces from the code and documents like the PI Spec.

https://github.com/tianocore-docs/Docs/raw/master/White_Papers/A_Tour_Beyond_BIOS_Memory_Map_And_Practices_in_UEFI_BIOS_V2.pdf

Thanks,
Michael

View/Reply Online (#90703): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/90703