[edk2-devel] Applying for GSoC

Nate DeSimone nathaniel.l.desimone at intel.com
Wed Mar 16 22:11:52 UTC 2022

Hi Tejesh,

Great to meet you and welcome to the TianoCore project! Great to hear you are interested! Apologize for the tardiness in my response. I did not see any emails from you on the mailing list, you might want to contact the groups.io tech support for help in getting your email sent to the mailing list correctly.

Writing more unit tests sounds like a great GSoC project! I'm not quite sure where would be a good place to start though, Mike Kinney (cc'd) might have a good idea of where to start writing unit tests. I'll also look around the codebase and try to find some good suggestions for you. Once you are able to post to the mailing list, I bet other people in the community will also have some good ideas.

Hope this helps and welcome to the project!

With Best Regards,
Nate