[edk2-devel] **NOTICE** EDK II CI downloading gcc_arm_linux tools Failing

Bob Feng bob.c.feng at intel.com
Thu Mar 17 03:39:54 UTC 2022

Thank you. The CI was recovered.

Thanks,
Bob

From: Sami Mujawar <Sami.Mujawar at arm.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2022 1:43 PM
To: devel at edk2.groups.io; Feng, Bob C <bob.c.feng at intel.com>; Kinney, Michael D <michael.d.kinney at intel.com>; Sean Brogan <sean.brogan at microsoft.com>
Cc: nd <nd at arm.com>
Subject: Re: [edk2-devel] **NOTICE** EDK II CI downloading gcc_arm_linux tools Failing

Hi Bob,

The gcc_arm_linux tools failure was due to a broken download link for the toolchain. I noticed this issue while trying to merge https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/87538. However, the download link should now be restored as I was able to merge a change yesterday evening.

I am not sure if you would need to retrigger the stalled pull request for the CI to proceed.
If you still find that the gcc_arm_linux tools are failing, please do let me know.

Regards,

Sami Mujawar