[edk2-devel] 回复: [edk2-rfc] [rfc] Remove support for unsupported tool_chain_tags

gaoliming gaoliming at byosoft.com.cn
Thu May 5 01:51:00 UTC 2022

Sean:
  After remove, the supported tool chain will have its maintainer. This is a good idea.

  For CLANG tool chain, CLANGPDB and CLANGDWARF supports IA32 and X64 arch only, they can run Windows/Linux/MacOs. CLANGPDB is to directly generate EFI image with PDB debug symbol, CLANGDWARF is to generate ELF image with DWARF debug symbol. CLANG35 is to support ARM and AARCH64 only. CLANG38 is to support IA32, X64, ARM and AARCH64 archs. It runs on Linux OS.

Steven:
  Have you more information about CLANG tool chain?

Thanks
Liming

View/Reply Online (#89523): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/89523
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io