[edk2-devel] How to add a DXE driver to an OVMF image?

d.meneses via groups.io d.meneses=softi9.pt at groups.io
Fri Nov 4 13:20:54 UTC 2022

Using *DebugLib* instead to print a message, I was able to confirm that my driver is now running properly:
*cat debug.log | grep Hello*
This works both when adding it in the OVMF build and also when inserted by UEFITool.

The drivers is not being listed by the EFI Shell *drivers* command.
This is expected to me as Dxe Drivers are unloaded after they return.
Nonetheless, the same is happening when I package it as a *DXE_RUNTIME_DRIVER*.
What is it that I'm missing?

Thank you for your attention,
Diogo

View/Reply Online (#95953): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/95953