[edk2-devel] CryptoPkg OpensslLib INF files

Christopher Zurcher christopher.zurcher at outlook.com
Fri Sep 23 22:39:53 UTC 2022

I looked at doing this previously and found that depending on the selection of accelerated algorithms (in UefiAsm.conf) you can end up with different sets of non-assembly source files, so that a unified INF would have to contain a copy of the entire Sources section for each architecture target. The build options can also be affected such that you'd have different sets of those as well (the OPENSSL_FLAGS_CONFIG define).

If we can commit to limiting the accelerated algorithms to the current selection, it should be possible to unify the files.

Thanks,
Christopher Zurcher