[edk2-devel] The principles of EDK2 module reconstruction for archs

Ni, Ray ray.ni at intel.com
Wed Sep 28 05:42:54 UTC 2022

Abner,
I think we Mike’s first email regarding the package structure is a good guideline regarding how to place the modules.

What we are discussing is how to organize the module internal contents for different archs. Do you agree?
I want to clarify this so we have a clear boundary between the two topics.

However, Mike’s proposal also defines the <arch> folder inside a module directory.
Maybe we just work together to refine Mike’s proposal and document it in EDKII coding standard document.

Chao, can you check Mike’s proposal and raise if there is anything not captured?

Thanks,
Ray