[edk2-devel] [edk2-discuss] PLDM messages via MCTP over KCS

Chang, Abner via groups.io abner.chang=amd.com at groups.io
Thu Aug 31 15:52:46 UTC 2023

[AMD Official Use Only - General]

But wait, wee my another comment below,

In the implementation, PEC is calculated in MCTP protocol and send through KCS as the KCS packet trailer. So, when we send the MCTP request through KCS, KCS shouldn't respond the PEC to upper stack, right? I still think the response should be the KCS completion code. The debug message from your end may help to clarify this as your BMC has the MCTP KCS implementation.

Thanks
Abner

View/Reply Online (#108194): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/108194
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io