[edk2-devel] [edk2-staging/RiscV64QemuVirt PATCH V7 20/20] Maintainers.txt: Add entry for OvmfPkg/RiscVVirt

Sunil V L sunilvl at ventanamicro.com
Thu Feb 9 15:19:37 UTC 2023

On Thu, Feb 09, 2023 at 02:05:34PM +0000, Yao, Jiewen wrote:
> Hi Sunil
> I did not find any RiscV64QemuVirt related PR there. (I searched RiscV64QemuVirt)
>
> May I know if you have tried the patch series in EDK2 CI?
>
> Thank you
> Yao, Jiewen

Hi Jiewen,

Yes, https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/pull/3962 was the PR. Once it
succeeded, I closed it since it will keep sending reminder when master
branch changes while review is in progress.

I am addressing feedback from Mike and Ray. Will raise a new CI Test PR
and send the new version of the patch series once it passes.

Thanks!
Sunil

View/Reply Online (#99900): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/99900
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io