[edk2-devel] [edk2-staging/RiscV64QemuVirt PATCH V8 00/19] Add support for RISC-V virt machine

Sunil V L sunilvl at ventanamicro.com
Fri Feb 10 16:22:31 UTC 2023

On Fri, Feb 10, 2023 at 02:49:18PM +0100, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
> Acked-by: Ard Biesheuvel <ardb at kernel.org>
>
> I can go and merge this if desired: what is the situation wrt the stable tag?

Thanks! Ard. I updated the branch with latest ACKs and fixed one minor
comment from Ray. It has completed the CI tests
(https://github.com/tianocore/edk2/pull/4023)

I would like to get this merged but I will let Ray and Mike to provide
the recommendation regarding stable tag.

Thanks,
Sunil

View/Reply Online (#100025): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/100025
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io