[edk2-devel] [RFC] [staging/CryptoLibrary] Openssl1.1 replacement proposal

Yao, Jiewen jiewen.yao at intel.com
Sat Feb 11 02:20:22 UTC 2023

Hi All
I have created staging branch - https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-staging/tree/OpenSSL11_EOL based upon latest trunk today.

Let's use this branch to collaborate the work on openssl 1.1 deprecation and continue improving, before we can merge back to trunk.

The process is defined at https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-staging/.

Feature missing or size increasing won't be a blocking issue for this staging branch.

Any feedback is welcome.

Hi Gerd
If you don't mind, please submit your latest openssl-3.0 patch to the staging for broader evaluation and improvement.

Thank you
Yao, Jiewen

View/Reply Online (#100040): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/100040
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io