[edk2-devel] Request for access to create edk2-staging branch

Saloni Kasbekar saloni.kasbekar at intel.com
Wed Jan 18 22:59:37 UTC 2023

Hi,

I would like to request write access to edk2-staging repository to create a new staging branch for Intel's product intercept for HTTP Proxy feature. Currently HttpProxy (https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-staging/tree/HttpProxy) is used as a staging branch for the code first process to enable HTTP Proxy feature which requires UEFI specification update. We'd like to create a separate branch to be used for product intercept.

Please let me know if you require any additional information or if there are any steps I need to take in order to gain access.

Thanks,
Saloni Kasbekar

View/Reply Online (#98830): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/98830
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io