[edk2-devel] arm64 support for stuart

Michael D Kinney michael.d.kinney at intel.com
Wed Jan 25 19:00:17 UTC 2023

Sounds like a reasonable feature request to disable install of all external tools.  Pytools uses GitHub issues, so a feature request like this can be entered there.

One caution on this approach is that you make see passing conditions using your local versions of dependent tools,
but when you submit a PR and the CI tools run with potentially different tools, there may be failures.

If a failure it detected, then you will likely need to install the same version of tools the CI uses to reproduce,
debug, and resolve.

Mike