[edk2-devel] empty USB DVD disk hang Xhci

苏丽坤 sulikun at loongson.cn
Thu Jul 27 03:21:48 UTC 2023

Hi, Hao,Liming,

   this is my reply, function XhcInitializeDeviceSlot64 will init EndpointTransferRing,while fuctionUsbMassReadBlocks return (Invalid Parameter), which result in run function UsbMassReset, this will call  XhcDisableSlotCmd64, will clear EndpointTransferRing, like this Xhc->UsbDevContext[SlotId].EndpointTransferRing[Index] = NULL;  If  fuctionUsbMassReadBlocks return success also run function UsbMassReset, will hang for the same reason. why fuctionUsbMassReadBlocks return (Invalid Parameter), this function will call UsbBootRequestSense,this retun (Invalid Parameter). At the same time, Ehci alsoretun  (Invalid Parameter).

Thanks