[edk2-devel] enable MemoryProfile for uefi shell app

Rafael Machado rafaelrodrigues.machado at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 12:40:00 UTC 2023

Hi MT

Just to understand better.

Do you have access to the BIOS code so you can compile the BIOS with
support to MemoryProfile?

As far as I can see it seems you have added the needed libraries to your
.dsc file, but to make memoryprofile working you need to have a BIOS
capable of doing that. At the BIOS you are running the required protocols
are not detected, this indicates you don't have the BIOS code compiled with
support to MemoryProfile.

In case you don’t have access to a real BIOS code or CRB, maybe you can try
using OVMF with MemoryProfile enabled (not sure if this already works, but
it may be a way).

Hope this can help.

Thanks

Rafael