[edk2-devel] [edk2-platforms] Enable GitHub PR, protected branches, and 'push' label

Rebecca Cran rebecca at bsdio.com
Thu Mar 16 19:59:49 UTC 2023

Is this still a requirement since Laszlo's departure from the project?

I seem to recall it was him who made it a sticking point of moving to a
GitHub PR workflow originally with the requirement to have emails of
everything.

--

Rebecca Cran

View/Reply Online (#101284): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/101284