[edk2-devel] Building error

=?gb2312?B?RXZhLlNzLkZlbmcgKPFUybrJuik=?= eva.ss.feng at foxconn.com
Thu May 18 08:43:43 UTC 2023

HI Devel
I have a little question that I need to ask for you. When I was building the code, the following error occurred. The error message tells me to email you for help. The branch I build can be compiled on someone else's computer, but it cannot be compiled successfully on my computer. I tried checking out to another branch and it was successful. I don't understand the reason for the moment, so I sent you an email with the error message attached to the error message.

[cid:image002.png at 01D98973.0418AA70]

Eva ñTɺɺ
Foxconn Technology Group-
PCEBG-DTSA/R&D/DPD/FWOD
Tel£º63150/13307169381
Teams: eva.ss.feng at foxconn.com
mail:eva.ss.feng at foxconn.com
UC: shanshan.feng at foxconn.net
[²é¿´Ô´Í¼Ïñ]

?-------

±¾ëŠ×Óà]¼þ¼°¸½¼þËùÝdÖ®ÐÅÏ¢žé±£ÃÜÐÅÏ¢£¬ÆäÄÚÈ݃H¹©Ö¸¶¨ÊÕ¼þÈËʹÓá£ÉÏÊöÐÅÏ¢žé°l±íÈËÖ®‚€ÈËÒâÒŠ£¬K²»´ú±í±¾¹«Ë¾Ö®Á¢ˆö¡£ÈôÄúÒòžéÕ`‚÷¶øÊÕµ½±¾à]¼þ£¬ÕˆÁ¢¼´ÒÔà]¼þ֪ͨ¼Ä¼þÈË£¬KŒ¢±¾à]¼þɾ³ý¡£½ûÖ¹Œ¢±¾à]¼þ¼°¸½¼þÑ}Ñu¡¢É¢Ñ»ò›ªÂ¶½oÈκεÚÈýÕß¡£±¾à]¼þ½›ÓɾW·‚÷ßf£¬ÓпÉÄÜÔâ¸Z¸Ä»ò²¡¶¾Ö®ÈëÇÖ¡£žé´_±£ÙYӍ֮°²È«£¬ÊÕ¼þÈËÕˆ¾Í±¾à]¼þ¼°¸½¼þÖ®ÖØÒªÄÚÈÝ£¬Åc¼Ä¼þÈËßMÐд_ÕJ¡£

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Hon Hai/Foxconn. If you have received it by mistake, please inform the sender by an email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, it's advised for the receiver to verify the validity of this message with the sender.

-------?

View/Reply Online (#105031): https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/105031
Group Owner: devel+owner at edk2.groups.io