[edk2-devel] failed Pr

Sean spbrogan at outlook.com
Mon May 29 15:37:22 UTC 2023

It has changed over time and I no longer see a button on the "checks" page of GitHub.  I only see the button in the azure pipeline which would mean maintainers would need to be "contributors" in the azure DevOps organization/project. I have no problem with that and it looks like you can sign in with a GitHub account so it should just be a matter of collecting the email address associated with their GitHub and inviting them to join.  We only get 5 free basic users but we get unlimited free "stakeholder" accounts. I assume we might need basic accounts to interact with the pipeline stuff but I don't know for sure.  Anyone who has paid Microsoft visual studio subscriptions (like from an employer) usually doesn't count towards the 5.

Regardless for those actively contributing and interested we should add them up to the limit.  This was one of the reasons we had desired long term to align on GitHub build services instead.

Other thoughts?

Thanks
Sean