[et-mgmt-tools] Next challenge - anaconda confusion

Maute, Kevin P CTR AFRL/VAOO Kevin.Maute at WPAFB.AF.MIL
Thu Sep 6 17:49:38 UTC 2007

Folks,

I am still struggling to get back to what I had earlier...  Now I am
getting the following error:

Unable to read package metadata.  This may br due to a missing repodata
directory.  Please ensure that your install tree has been correctly
generated.  Cannot open/read repod.xml file for repository:
anaconda-base-200702081643.x86_64

I have even rebuilt the RHEL5 Client repo with no change so am I missing
a createrepo somewhere or is this a known bug with cobbler (0.6.1)?  I
am also including a 'cobbler report' in case that helps...

The repos were a last ditch attempt to get this working, symptoms did
not change with/without them.

Thanks,
Kevin

 <<cobbler-report-9-6>>