Re: Everyone happy?

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 04:58:56PM -0500, So crond is happy wrote:
> There hasn't been any mailing list activity for almost a week.
>
> Is it that we are all happy and just waiting for meta-data
> journaling?

  I'm all happy, I don't wait for meta-data journalling, but I'm
waiting for redhat to ship an ext3 enabled kernel in his next distro
and the tune2fs trick to switch back and forth easilly a partition
between ext2 and ext3 (especially for initrd' root filesystems).

  BTW increasing ext3 release number to something like 0.80 may sound
less scary to pointy hairs around ....

Daniel, who's already running ext3 on production server for a while

--
Daniel Veillard w3 org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | libxml Gnome XML toolkit
Tel: +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | http://xmlsoft.org/