Re: Info before I try this

> There is also an older readme in the ext3 tarball on
> ftp.*.kernel.org:/pub/linux/kernel/people/sct/ext3/*.
>
> What other information are you after?
>
> --Stephen

Mostly an overview of what test I can perform. My last
knowledge of this is with AIX/JFS/SMIT and that is about
two years out of date.

The test machine is a dual-boot RH/Win95 machine and has
certain hardware quirks that make it ideal for I-dont-care-
what-happens-tests.

Henri,
RHBT

--
"There is no aspect of politics that was not first invented
within the confines of a human family."