Re: Journal size

	Hi. So what is the difference in the sizes if I do the "stat <8>"
vs logdump w/i dumpe2fs? I noticed on my system that the size from "stat
<8>" yields about 33 MB but the actual journal data dump comumes right at
10 MB of blocks. The journal dump appears to tells you which block the
journal starts from and ends at. From there you can subtract and mult by
block size to get the active journal size...I guess.

			Thanks,
			Chris