From: ext3-users-admin redhat com [mailto:ext3-users-admin redhat com]On
Behalf Of giovanni costagliola
Sent: mercoledì 10 dicembre 2003 11.05
To: ext3-users redhat com
Subject: ext3 from whithin W2K

hello everyone,
	in the past I used an utility to gain access to my ext3 filesystem from
whithin W2K, I recall that the access was very restricted in terms of modes.

	Now I'm looking for that tool (of which I cannot remember the name at all)
or, better, an unlimited one.

Does anyone help me in this seeking without finding? In particular, does
anyone know of a driver which present me the ext3 filesystem as a device?
(What nice tool it would be)

*g <jc nexusat it>

Giovanni Costagliola
    [IT Senior Consultant]