Re: ext3 instability in RH8.0?

* Stephen C. Tweedie <sct redhat com>:

> That's definitely "wrong".  I'm wondering if there's an O(1) scheduler
> interaction at play here, as postfix's synchronous IO patterns trigger
> yielding behaviour which changed significantly in O(1).

We're running the AC patches with Postfix and ext3 on our external
mailrelay and our internal mailserver. We see disk I/O blocking
everthing from 5-15s, but not what Thomas observed. But we're using
vanilla kernels with AC patches applied.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf Hildebrandt charite de
Charite Campus Mitte                            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155