Re: Write to ext3 fs -> kjournald goes bananas

> > Argh. This is embarrassing. You're quite right. I thought I had turned
> > on DMA ages ago...
>
>   Sometimes the kernel turn it back off in presence of errors.
> Check your kernel logs for errors, this can indicate a drive starting to
> fail or some others hardware induced troubles.

Yep. I've had this happen to me in the past. I'm keeping an eye out.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter schuller infidyne com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey scode org
E-Mail: peter schuller infidyne com Web: http://www.scode.org