17G File size limit?

Matt Stegman matts at ksu.edu
Sat Sep 24 17:23:09 UTC 2005

Hmm, OK.  The only place I've ever seen that error was when ulimited.
Have you looked through the system logs for error messages?  Does "dmesg"
report anything that might be related?  I notice that you've got three
volumes with this much free space available.  Do you get the same results
on all three volumes?  Are they all ext3 filesystems?

--
Matt Stegman