File System Traces

Hello All,

I'm trying to collect the following information about an application at the
file system layer:

Type of request - Read/Write
Sector Number to which the request is directed - to which the request is
directed
Time of request

Can anyone pls let me know what changes should I make in which modules to
extract this information? Thanks a lot!!

Rgds
SunDevil