How are alternate superblocks repaired?

Thomas Watt tango at tiac.net
Wed Oct 3 17:16:18 UTC 2007

Hi Ted,

That was pretty funny being "protected from preemption"!

It turns out I did discover a bug in my script that I previously sent, and have
fixed it.  Only filesystem blocksize of 2048 needs testing/verification.

Sorry for the resend - it appears my mailer decided I needed to loosen the
priviledges to send the script.

Here is the reworked script attached:
003a2b57b7d0c798b6d1044506634c3c  genallsbs.sh

Cheers,

-- Tom