Ext3 problem

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jul 15 13:37:15 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 21:17:00 +0200,
  Iskandar Prins <iskandarprins at gmail.com> wrote:
> Problem solved. It seemed one of my sata cables was loose, I reconnected it
> and and I got all my data back :-) I'm happy now.
>
> The tip about the raid made me relook into the raid array again

You probably want to check the the arrays elements are actually in sync.
If they aren't you should probably assume the one with the cable problem
is the one that is wrong, fail it and then bring it back into the array
so that it gets rebuilt from the other drive. (Assuming we aren't talking
RAID 0.)