Unable to change the 'name' field from 'ext3_dir_entry_2' structure.

ashish mahamuni ashitpro at yahoo.co.in
Sun Mar 23 18:13:02 UTC 2008

ok..
I'll find some other way to hide the file/directory..
Can you suggest me the better and secure way to modify the dentry?
I mean, which one should I modify? On disk structure or kernel cache(I guess this is what we called as memory data structure).
Certainly this question is not only for dentry. The case should  be common while modifying other data structures also.