Unable to change the 'name' field from 'ext3_dir_entry_2' structure.

ashish mahamuni ashitpro at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 24 06:42:57 UTC 2008

Oh sir,
This is not any university problem set or project.
It really dont have any practical real-life use.
This is not a root kit or any malware.

I just want to learn the file system(ext2/ext3).
I know there are number of books on filesystem,but my way of learning is bit different. I don't like thearotical ways. I like practical implementions.
So I thought why not to start with some little tool like hiding file.
If you don't like my idea,then suggest me somthing different which has some practical use.

Thanks
Ashish