spd_readdir.c and readdir_r [real new version]

Theodore Tso tytso at mit.edu
Wed Sep 3 13:45:36 UTC 2008

Hey Ross,

Sorry for not responding early; I was travelling a lot over the
summer, and I never got around to responding to your e-mail.

Many thanks for adding support for readdir_r and readdir64_r!  As it
turns out, I was doing some updates to spd_readdir.c to support
fdopendir (which rm uses).  Also, it looks like you based your changes
off of an older version of spd_readdir.c that didn't support the
dirfd() call.  I probably will try to package this up into its own
package, since I suspect it would be useful to a larger set of people.

In any case here's the merged version I have.  Please let me know if
this works for you, and if you have any other suggested improvements!

	       	 	    	     	       	 - Ted