Board nominations

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri May 2 01:45:06 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  If you are interested, you can simply nominate yourself by posting a
>  >  message to the fedora-advisory-board list[4], and please cc: me as well.
>
>  I'm re-running.  And in homage to the grand traditions of the US
>  presidential elections I will be holding a a whistle stop campaign

I for one will not be running. I am going to campaign vigorously to be
not elected. If elected, I will not serve, and if serving will not
promise a free download in every browser...

>  tour by train from Fairbanks to Anchorage sometime this summer. Okay
>  maybe not Fairbanks to Anchorage, maybe it will just be the narrow
>  gauge railroad that is in town and goes around the park... but no
>  matter how I do it. I'll be on a train in a suit, with some sort of
>  Fedora branded handiwork nearby within easy camera framing.

I for one want to know why you are avoiding Barrow? And the poor
people of Adak are once again not with any whistle stop. Sigh.

>  -jef"thank god its summer time, or else I'd have to do a dog mushing
>  campaign tour"spaleta

Isn't the train sinking in the now defrosted perma-frost?