vectorize bitmaps

Diana Fong dfong at redhat.com
Thu Aug 10 20:00:04 UTC 2006

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Yes, I noticed this too after the fact, but was not sure which portion
> was used exactly, is *very easy* to redo it, how about this:
> http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/echo/image-x-genericL_traced1.svg
> http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/echo/image-x-genericL_traced1.png
> (used Trace Bitmap in Inkscape, color, 20 scans and started from
> http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/echo/landscape2.png - IMO the ground is a
> little too dark)

Ah I see...=)  I tried to modify the colors to match...but the stacked
layers made it difficult to tweak the shapes...so I reconverted and
tried to match the colors with the new shapes.  Check it out...
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoDevelopment?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=image-x-genericL.svg
> Please note a problem with your SVG for that icon:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoDevelopment?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=image-x-genericL.svg
> is NOT an SVG file, but a PNG with the SVG extension, so I had to edit
> some other icon to get the base SVG (in this case I used audio-x-generic)

Fixed...=)

Diana