Link for official F9 theme proposal

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek liviopl.pl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 19:28:45 UTC 2007

Ubuntu is boring. So popular, so it's boring.
Some day when you say Linux people will answer "Ubuntu" - that stupid
with Ubuntu.

[EndOfOffTopic]

Keeping same theme for few releases is stupid in my opinion.
openSUSE changes theme from release to release and always theme is
beautiful.

We should follow.

Also, what in my opinion is great, they use Splashy.
But Splashy doesn't allow to back from verbose to silent mode, as RHGB
does :| .