Fwd: Fedora Feature Overview

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 22 14:49:40 UTC 2007

Hey all,

We're going to try and put together a "feature overview", as a kind of
summary to the build-up interviews we've been doing over this release
cycle.

Hopefully they'll be able to build up even more of a buzz - so many
new features in one place! - and also have a bit more depth - perhaps
a chance to include discussions of features we've not had time to do
interviews for...

Whatever though, we'd quite like to produce a beautiful PDF of it for
wider distribution, and wondered if any one on this list had an
interest in helping us out a bit?

The text is being put together here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JonathanRoberts/F8Overview

Best wishes,